Clark's Harbour Branch Library
Library HoursTuesday 3:30 - 8:00 p.m.
Wednesday 2:00 - 5:00 p.m.
Thursday 3:30 - 8:00 p.m.
Friday 2:00 - 5:00 p.m.
Saturday 10:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
P.O. Box 189, 2648 Main Street
Clark's Harbour, NS B0W 1P0
Phone: (902) 745-2885
Fax: (902) 745-0826
Click here to take a virtual 360 tour of the library
To find out what's happening in this branch and around our region, please visit This Month @ Your LibraryPublic Computers & Equipment
- NSCAP Site
- Wheelchair accessible
- 4 computers with Internet access and WordPerfect
- 1 printer (colour)
- 1 photocopier (colour)
- 1 fax machine
- 1 scanner
- CD-ROM children's titles and reference titles
- 1 Early Literacy Station: A pre-loaded family friendly computer – no Internet
- Joined Western Counties Regional Library: July, 1971
- Branch opened: March 4, 1974
- Branch relocated: December 11, 2007
Co-ordinator - Deborah Duke, BS, BEd, DAUS, MLIS firstname.lastname@example.orgBoard Member
Councillor Sherry Atkinson Town of Clark's HarbourSupport Associations
None at present